We are offering Video Consultations for those clients unable to travel to the clinic, and for those clients currently self isolating due to Covid-19.
Video consultations are available via Facetime for Apple users and Skype for Android users.
A Valid/Active Facetime or Skype Account is required*
If you require a video consultation, please contact reception as normal and they will book a suitable time slot. We will need you to provide the telephone number and / or email address that is used for your skype or facetime account.
All video consults will require pre-payment at the time of booking.
Vet Video Consultation Fee £40.00
Nurse Video Consultation Fee £15.00
Post Op Check Video Consultation Fee £0.00
For Your Appointment, the following Terms and Conditions Apply.
- You have access to a desktop computer or mobile device with camera and microphone enabled.
- You have access to wifi.
- Your pet is within easy reach, put your dog on a lead or make sure your cat cannot hide somewhere.
- There is good lighting and no background noise.
- You are ready and logged onto the app at least 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- You advise the practice if you will be late for the appointment at least 2 hours before.
Please note that no-shows will not have the pre paid consultation fee refunded!