Welcome to our branch practice here on the Ormeau Road, we are situated about 4 miles from the main practice, just 100 yards from the Ormeau bridge on the city side.
We officially opened as a branch practice of Cedar Grove in 2006.
Since then we have continued to provide an excellent veterinary service to our long standing clients as well as welcoming new ones over the last 8 years. Like Cedar Grove we are also recognised as a “Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons Accredited Practice” – this prestige accolade is awarded only to a small amount of practices which achieve the high standards set by the Royal College, and pass a rigorous inspection.
Why choose us?
- Serving the local community for over 20 years
- Easily accessible with on-site parking
- Independently-owned with knowledgeable, welcoming and caring staff
- RCVS accredited practice- peace of mind your pet will receive the highest standard of veterinary care
- Closely linked to our main clinic at Cedar Grove, with direct access to extensive facilities, equipment and experienced veterinary team - open 365 days - useful in case of emergency